Freelance Photographer with a primary focus on fashion:
Editorial, Stock & Look Book
~ clothing, jewelry & accessories
Other photography services offered:
Headshots: corporate, performing arts, bloggers
Jianhui London Cathayana Brooke Jaron
Karetaa (Kareetta) Flix Premiere Great Rock Capital
Deutsche Bank Quantum Striped Cobra eventbrite
All photos are taken with a high resolution, full frame, mirrorless camera.
Included in all package fees:
*USB flash drive w/
*Original format & unedited photos
*Post processed photos, large format for print
*Post processed photos, reduced size for efficient social media sharing and web uploading
To inquire about rates and availability, please send me a detailed message regarding the following:
*Company Web Address
*Day and time to reach you
*Types of photos needed for marketing purposes, e.g., editorial, look book, street style, head shots
Headshots – Process
Average Headshot fee is $150
*Discuss what type(s) of headshots you need (corporate/business, acting, social media blogging, fashion)
*Decide on location(s) for appropriate style.
Set a date & time. For outdoor shooting, schedule may change due to unforeseen changes in weather (rain & temperature).
*Once the date and location have been set, the photoshoot can take anywhere between one to two hours depending outfit changes and shooting location.
*After a photoshoot, customer can expect a series of photos to choose from for retouching via a private link from my website within 24 hours. Up to five photos can be selected for retouching.
*Once the (finalized) photos have been retouched (post processed), you will be sent a link via Google Drive, one folder will contain the original size format for print and a second folder containing the same images in a reduced format size for easy uploading and social media sharing.
*Deposit: A non-refundable security deposit (50% of headshot fee) is due upon securing a date. Should the photographer (myself) have to cancel due to an emergency, your security deposit will be fully refunded. That said, I am pleased to say I have never cancelled on a customer, nor do I double book a photo shoot.
Preparing for Headshots
• Hair: Make certain your hair is cut and styled to your liking
• Clothing: Make sure your clothes are ironed or steamed, free of stains or animal hairs. In addition, make sure your shoes are clean or presentable to your liking.
• Complexion: Make certain your makeup is to your liking, e.g. blush, mascara and eye liner are clean.
If you have dark circles under your eyes, it’s best to apply light cover up; this will help reduce the post processing thus not making your photo(s) less digitally air brushed.
• Teeth: Make sure you have properly brushed and flossed your teeth. You don’t want to take a picture with food particles stuck in your teeth. Teeth can be whitened to a natural shade of white – based on your natural color of teeth.
• Eyes: Make sure your eyes are not bloodshot, use eye drops as necessary.
Kindly Note: I am not a digital artist, I do light touch-ups, e.g., skin smoothing & blemish removal, teeth whitening, eye redness removal.